#Character

Here are the main points of my Premise, Vision, and Purpose:

Premise: I stand for respect and equality for all people.

I believe that a good character is not something I'm born with. Instead, I must develop a good character over time.

Vision: The values that I see myself turning into virtues through habitual practice are responsibility, honesty, humility, forgiveness, kindness, fairness, respect, patience, resilience, inner strength, self-compassion, and courage.

I see myself using my character strengths in mutually reciprocal and beneficial ways.

Purpose: I want to turn my values into virtues and virtues into habits that shape my character because I want to be better at human relations and make life easier to manage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the Strategies for My Character:

I will live as a man of good conscience, a civil citizen who upholds the laws of society without necessarily seeking to conform to societal expectations in other categories of my life.

The values that I want to imprint onto my character as virtues most are responsibility, honesty, humility, forgiveness, and patience.